Material pertaining to Doc and Carl, The Virginia Boys
- Barnett McConnell, Jr: "Remembering Doc Addington", undated
- Carl P. McConnell: "A Brief History of My Family and an Autobiographical Sketch of My Musical Life", undated
- Mabel Ruth Moore McConnell: "Musical Autobiography (1918 to about 1975?)", 2002
- Ronald C. McConnell: Notes on the 1975 sound recording "Jimmy Smith Meets Dock and Carl, the Virginia Boys", 2003
- Magazine articles about the Carter Sisters and Chet Atkins, 1949, 1950
The Archives of Appalachia at East Tennessee State University provides access to the materials on this website for the purposes of research and education, provided that proper citation is used (e.g. [identification of item], [identification of collection], Archives of Appalachia, East Tennessee State University). Any commercial uses of the materials or any uses that exceed the limits of fair use and other relevant statutory exceptions require the permission of the Archives of Appalachia and the copyright holder(s). It is the user's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials.
Compressed (low resolution) files are available on this website. Requests for accessing uncompressed (high resolution) versions of this material can be sent to the Archives of Appalachia.Items in this collection are presented for their historic and research value. They may contain content that some viewers will find objectionable.